Watch All About Aubrey - Aubrey v. Perez - Online

Posted by lenrA 110 On 0 comments



Watch All About Aubrey - Aubrey v. Perez - Online
I met Aubrey in 2007 after I got a call to DJ for Danity Kane on the Christina Aguilera Tour with the Pussy Cat Dolls. Aubrey and I connected because we would just like to have fun on the tour whenever we could, whether it was staying up at night watching movies or hanging out at a bar in the town we were staying in for that night while the other ladies would general stay in their rooms and rest. We also connected on a musical level because we both love hip hop. I couldn't believe she had so much rap music in her iTunes, from Slum Village to Lil Kim to my husband Talib Kweli. And she knew all the lyrics to every song—that’s a true fan. At that time I was just dating Talib and she was dating DJ Cassidy. Then when the tour was over, we remained friends and we would hang out in LA and NY. Aubrey came to my wedding, where I think she was the only white person there, and like always she fit right in with my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Share |